Aims Of Dknmgs
- A lively concern for the individual vocation and moral formation of each pupil.
- Formation of women for their influential role in the family and in society.
- A real care for the less able and the under-privileged so that they may develop to their capacity, their talents and gifts.
- Training in the making of personal decisions and in the acceptance of leadership through genuine conviction and a correct sense of values.
- Development of logical reasoning and critical judgement, especially with regard to mass media.
- Appreciation and transmission of the heritage of language and culture.
- A Christian world view which transcends nationalism, class distinction and economic pressure.